1. First of all Unlock your iPhone, either by using Touch ID or by entering your passcode
2. Plug your phone into your computer using a free USB Socket
3. A box will appear asking you to 'tap here' to decide what you want to do with this device - click the top option 'import pictures and videos'
4. A screen will appear asking what items you would like to import, select these (all will be selected by default) and click Continue
5. You will now be asked where you want to save the images, this will select your pictures folder by default, also click in the checkbox underneath if you would like these images to be removed from your iPhone after import.
6. Click Import - the images/videos will be transferred over to your machine, and if you selected the relevant option these will also have been removed from your iPhone freeing up space.