To create a signature in Outlook:
1. Click the File button at the top left hand corner of Outlook
2. Click Options
3. The Word Options screen will appear, click Mail on the left hand side
4. Click on 'Signatures' within the Right Hand Side
5. Click New and name your new signature (this is just for your reference, in this example I have used 'Steve'
6. Use the window below to create your signature, as with other Office applications you have the option to choose the font you'd like, formatting options such as bold and Italics
7. Use the drop down boxes on the top right if you'd like to include the signature in all mails, and also in replies/forwards
8. Click OK on the two windows
Your signature has now been set, to check this is appearing ok - Click New Mail and you should see the signature within your blank e-mail.